Sunday 13 December 2009

Keeping in Touch

Some friends who are pretty desperate for me to get on Facebook made up an account and invited all my friends to it. I've just been and deleted it; there are a number of very good reasons I'm not on Facebook, and it being forced on me is definitely not likely to make me any more amenable to it. But it did make me think about whether I'm making as much effort as I should to stay in touch with people and to stay involved in the lives of people that matter to me.

So I'm resolving to do just that, and I'm going to start by using this blog more regularly. Which means it will have a slightly wider focus than just my writing, but as I'll be writing about whatever I choose to focus on, it'll still be a writing blog.

Make sense? Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment